SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.”
– Wendy Piersall
The process of optimizing content, bettering the technical set-up and expanding the reach of your website is known as SEO or Search Engine Optimization. Post SEO, your website’s rankings improve significantly. This eventually brings more traffic to your website and thus, more business.
Is it that simple? Yes, if you apply right set of hybrid math, science, art, and creativity, you can attain higher placement within the search engine. But most marketers don’t get the blend right resulting in failure to achieve the desired results. SEO campaigns topped with Pay-Per-Click (PPC) services are the key to acquire inbound traffic to your website.
Additionally, for top-notch digital marketing experience of your website, good SEO can be viewed as a best practice. Better SEO calls for a user-friendly, well-constructed website with engaging content which is easier for Google bots to understand.
It’s important to be placed high in the search engine ranking because:
- 67% of all the clicks are from the first 5 listings on a search results page
- 71% of searches mature that result on the first page of Google via organic traffic.
- First page websites get 91.5% of the Google traffic
- Second page websites acquire a share 4.8%
- While, page 3 stumbles to a lower 1.1% of the traffic
- Local SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Video SEO
- Online reputation management
Our SEO services include:
So What You Think?
If you still have some ideas or queries, we would love to hear them. Raise it and we will get back to you shortly.Contact Us